Die PC-Version von Crysis Remastered hat ein neues Update erhalten. Die Versionsnummer des Updates trägt die Zahl 2.1. Neben Bugfixes und Verbesserungen, wurde Nvidia DLSS hinzugefügt.
Hier ein kleiner Auszug aus dem Changelog:
- DLSS by Nvidia has now been added to Crysis Remastered.
- Improvements made to the tutorial descriptions in all languages.
- Many placeholders and incorrect prompts have been corrected.
- Fixed an issue that caused the rocket tutorial prompt to not be correctly displayed in Traditional Chinese.
- Fixed an issue that caused the camera shake to be too intense while using the mounted MG with armor mode enabled.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the alien AI from exploding which prevented mission progress on Exodus, Fleet and Paradise Lost.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in Armor mode being active at the beginning of a mission.
- Fixed the missing audio tied to the SCAR in the intro cutscene on Ascension.
- Fixed a CRYENGINE crash that could occur on Exodus - Sphere.
- Fixed the translations of the Classic Nanosuit mode control tutorial in all languages (previously only shown in English).
- Fixed an issue that caused the controller tutorial prompts to display mouse and keyboard instead throughout the game.
-Fixed a crash that could occur on Reckoning - Fleet.
- Some distant textures can appear to be blurred textures when DLSS is switched enabled.
- In some cases, you may encounter motion blur issues on some systems. Deactivating motion blur will resolve this matter.
- The windows for civilian trucks may have yellow windows when Raytracing is set to “Very High” or “Can it Run Crysis”.
- Anti-Aliasing is disabled with DLSS by design. However, the menu will still show that it is set to active when DLSS is enabled.