• Party Match has been implemented.
• Replay Channel has had the following functions added: Follow Channel, Search Channel.
• Arcade Mode has been changed to be more convenient.
• The flow has been changed so that you can choose your next destination at the Results screen after clearing a course.
• When pausing for Option during battle, we've added "Return to Course Select" and "Return to Character Select."
• When an opponent is found while searching for a Ring Match, Casual Match or Ranked Match, the controller will now vibrate.
• Replay Data has been adjusted to the new version
- Once this update goes live, you will no longer be able to view replay data from the old version. Please be aware.
• Movement should now feel more stable.
• Effects and cinematic moments have been adjusted to display more correctly.
• A bug hwhere after a Dragon Rush forced character switch, if you used a move that will switch your position to your opponent's, the hitbox would become reversed, has been fixed.
• To improve the matchmaking in the game, one part of the system has been revamped, in order to optimize it. We are planning to gradually continue working on improving this area.
• For the DLC Anime Song & BGM pack, we've changed the settings so that P1 and P2 can each hear their own chosen song.Please continue enjoying Dragon Ball FighterZ in the future as well.