- The combat log is visible when players kill each other on the left side of the screen. Prior to the patch the combat log showed your name briefly, now your frag will stay on top of the combat log.
> Reduced Blur in MP
- There was feedback from the community that the motion blur in the game is a bit too noticeable when running/sprinting in the game. This has been fixed now.
> Reduce challenge requirements
- A few of the challenges have been made a bit easier to achieve with the new patch. A number of the requirements have been reduced - you can see the list in the link here.
- Allow players to switch faction in MP in case of unbalanced teams
- In the game, press options and select the option switch faction (this is only available when the teams are unbalanced).
> Added new controller configuration
- In the options menu go to Controller with R1. The new control scheme is called Community Scheme 01 and it is based on your suggestions. It includes:
; Crouch is now R3 (was circle)
; Cover is now R3 (was circle)
; Sliding is now R3 (was circle)
; All Melees are now circle (was R3)
> Minor bug fixes in build.