Polyphony Digital und Sony haben heute Update 1.34 zu Gran Turismo Sport veröffentlicht. Damit werden fünf neue Fahrzeuge, weitere zusätzliche Inhalte und Verbesserungen vorgenommen. Die Patch Notes seht ihr hier.
Main Features Implemented
- The following five cars have been added:
・Mazda Eunos Roadster (NA Special Package) '89
・McLaren F1 GTR - BMW (Kokusai Kaihatsu UK Racing) '95
・Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren '09
・Pagani Huayra '13
・Toyota GR Supra RZ '19
- The "AUTOPOLIS" track is now available in two different layouts:
・AUTOPOLIS INTERNATIONAL RACING COURSE
・AUTOPOLIS INTERNATIONAL RACING COURSE SHORTCUT COURSE
3. Campaign Mode
- The following events have been added to "GT League:"
・Amateur League: "Supra Legend"
・"Mazda Roadsters Cup:" Rounds 6 and 7
・" Mazda Roadsters Cup +:" Rounds 6 and 7
・"Premium Sports Lounge:" Rounds 6 and 7
・"All Japan GT Car Championships:" Rounds 6 and 7
・"Gr.3 Endurance Series:" Round 6
- “AUTOPOLIS” can now be found on the special featured section.
- The grid introduction sequence will now be played during Replays saved from "Sport" mode and Lobby races after Update 1.34.
Other Improvements and Adjustments
- An issue regarding the brake rotors not being displayed properly during online races and Spectator has been fixed.
- In "Sport" mode or Lobby where you would be sent back to the "Race Entry Selection" screen while matchmaking was in progress has been fixed.
- Various adjustments have been made to sound effects.
- The rate of tire wear has been adjusted.
- Various other issues have been addressed.