Das japanische Entwicklerstudio Capcom hat für Monster Hunter: World ein neues Update veröffentlicht. Das Update trägt die Versionsnummer 5.21, ist zirka 300 MB groß und ab sofort verfügbar. Der Changelog sieht wie gefolgt aus:
- Major Additions and Changes
The Arch-tempered Kulve Taroth siege is now available, and with it, some parts of the Kulve Taroth siege have been revamped:
1. New rainbow frame appraisal weapons are now available as part of the Arch-tempered Kulve Taroth rewards. To go along with this, the odds of acquiring gold, silver, and bronze frame weapons have been reworked. With the introduction of the new Incandescent Weapon, the appraisal results of Dissolved, Melded, and Sublimated Weapons have been reworked.
2. The Kulve Taroth siege, “Banquet in the Earthen Hall” has been replaced with a new quest called “The Fury of El Dorado,” and the siege objectives have been reworked. For example, a new objective called “Single run siege complete” gives players two rainbow frame appraisal items upon completion.
This objective can be completed by joining a siege from pursuit level 1 and breaking Kulve Taroth’s horns without abandoning or returning from the quest. Other objectives and their points have been reworked, so please check them before you begin the siege.
3. With the introduction of “The Fury of El Dorado”, the siege “Banquet in the Earthen Hall” will no longer be available. However, the weapons from that siege will be available in the new one.
Player-related Bug Fixes
- Monster Hunter World 5.21 fixed a bug where a player would perform a backstep with the player facing to their left if the player performed a neutral evade (backstep) within 0.3 seconds of performing a guard with the analog stick.
- An unintentional bug has been fixed where the Gunlance’s Wyrmstake Cannon would continuously hit a monster if it connected as they begin digging underground until it coming up from beneath the ground. It has been fixed so wyrmstake cannon will end once the digging underground animation is over.
Localization-related bug fixes
English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Brazil-Portuguese, Polish, and Arabic
Other Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug where the player would be displayed in high resolution textures when restarting the game from base, but player and NPC textures would appear in low resolution once you’ve departed on a quest or expedition.