Sony und Entwicklerstudio Polyphony Digital haben zu Gran Turismo Sport ein neues Update angekündigt, welches ab sofort verfügbar ist und das Game auf die Versionsnummer 1.31 anhebt. Wie üblich, fasst ein Trailer das Update mit seinen Inhalten zusammen.
An update for Gran Turismo Sport has been released. The following is a list of the main features introduced:
Main Features Implemented
1. New Cars
- The following 7 cars have been added:
・BMW M3 Coupé ‘07
・Chevrolet Corvette Sting Ray Sport Coupe (C2) ‘63
・Ferrari F50 ‘95
・Greddy Fugu Z
・McLaren P1 GTR ‘16
・Pontiac Firebird Trans Am ’78 *
・Tesla Motors Model S Signature Performance ‘12
- The "Tokyo Expressway South Route" track has been added in 2 different layouts:
・Tokyo Expressway - South Outer Loop
・Tokyo Expressway - South Inner Loop
3. Campaign Mode
- The following events have been added to the "GT League":
・ "Nissan GT-R Cup" Rounds 4 and 5
・ "Real Circuit Tours" Rounds 4 and 5
・ "Merceds AMG Grand Prix" Rounds 6 and 7
・ "Gr.3 Endurance Series" Round 5
- "Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya" has been added to the "Circuit Experience".
- “Season’s Greetings – ‘Scenes with Lights” has been added to the special featured section.
5. Brand Central
- "Pontiac" and "Tesla Motors" have been added;
- Additional Scapes spots have been added to the special featured "Peugeot" section.
The FIA has been added to Brand Central.
- The DUALSHOCK®4 wireless controller and steering controllers will now switch automatically. When the throttle or brake on one type of controller is pressed while driving, that controller will be enabled and the other controller will be disabled.
Other Improvements and Adjustments
- Various other issues have been addressed.
Thank you for your continued support and please continue to enjoy Gran Turismo Sport!