Das Entwicklerstudio Bluehole und Microsoft haben jetzt für die Preview-Version von Playerunknown's Battlegrounds einen neuen Patch veröffentlicht. Der Patch trägt die Versionsnummer 13 und bringt zahlreiche Neuerungen und Verbesserungen mit sich.
Der Changelog sieht wie gefolgt aus:
- The free-fall and parachuting process has been optimized, leading to performance improvements during the initial stages of each game.
- World loading has been optimized. “Play-doh” and interior prop pop-in effects have been improved.
- Movement data for nearby but out-of-sight players is now handled in a more efficient manner, resulting in general performance improvements.
- Similarly, when nearby but out-of-sight players equip or unequip items, this process is handled in a more efficient manner. This helps with performance and crashes throughout the game.
- The inventory has been optimized, improving response time when opening it and solving some crashing issues.
- Uninhabited boats and vehicles were causing some performance issues, and we’ve resolved this issue.
After long play sessions (three or more hours) on the standard Xbox One and the Xbox One S, the game sometimes crashes. This has been a problem for some time, and we hope to solve it soon. In the meantime, there’s a simple workaround you can use. Simply restart the app every couple of hours if you plan on playing a longer play session.
TEST SERVER NEWS:
Soon we’ll announce more details about our plans for additional testing on the Xbox Test Server. Stay tuned!