NEW PLAYABLE CHARACTER
Spinal character and his accessory sets are now available for ULTRA EDITION and COMBO BREAKER PACK owners.
Meld will now greet you each time you start up Killer Instinct to highlight any updates or news!
RAGE QUIT SOLUTION IMPLEMENTED
Introducing a novel solution to rage quitters in Ranked Match: JAIL
- The first time your disconnect percentage goes above 15 percent you go to JAIL
- A 10 match minimum is required
- JAIL lasts for 24 hours. During this time you can only be matched against other JAIL members
- Each time you go to JAIL the amount of time increases by 24 hours (capped at 5 days – 120 hrs)
- While in JAIL your profile icon will be automatically changed to a custom JAIL icon to let you know you are in JAIL
- When your JAIL time is up, you go back into the public again (even if your disconnect percentage is back over 15%)
- However, when back in public, if you disconnect and you are still above 15 percentage you go directly back to JAIL
- For any match that sends you to JAIL, player will take a loss
Practice Mode Position Reset Added
Players now have the ability to quickly reset their character positioning by using the commands below while in PRACTICE MODE:
- View + Menu – Reset both characters back to the starting locations in the center of the stage
- View + Menu + Left – Reset both characters on the left side of the stage
- View + Menu + Right – Reset both characters on the right side of the stage
Leaderboards Quick Search
Players will now be able to press “Y” to see the top rank of that specific leaderboard.
ULTRA COMBO AUDIO DISTORTION
Fixed an issue where users would hear audio distortion during ULTRA COMBO sequences.
TRAINING MODE GENERAL FIXES
Several issues have been fixed to make sure that the AI will react accurately towards the settings of the player.
MATCHMAKING FOR RANKED MATCHES
Ranked search will now properly search for the ranks nearest to your rank, then slowly expand its ranked search range over 1 min.
EXHIBITION INVITE FIX
Fixed an issue when you tried to join an invite and it would fail because it was waiting for you to leave your previous session.
PLAYER RANK DISPLAY UPDATE
Fix spelling errors in “Journeyman” and “Baller” Rank Title graphics.
HOSTING BUG FIXED
Fixed hosting an Exhibition Match while player rank was above 20.
RANKING UP/DOWN DISPLAY FIX
Potential Rank Up / Rank Down messages will no longer stay on the screen if the opponent disconnects during the match.
WIN/LOSS PROPERLY DISPLAYS
Fixed post-match screen showing incorrect win/loss in Exhibition Match.
RANK BAR ANIMATION FIX
Ranking bar animation on loss has been fixed, and will now properly display.
Fixed a bug that allowed players to perform a Shadow Endokuen without using meter.
Tracking properties of OVERPOWER (Back + Heavy Punch) will no longer auto correct if the opponent jumps over Sabrewulf.
Fix to Shadow Itch – Ni – San getting broken when used as an opener in certain cases.
Fix to web ball causing a blowout reaction during ultra if opponent was already above 100 KV.