consolewars
Seite 31 von 32 ErsteErste ... 2129303132 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 751 bis 775 von 786

Thema: Kingdom Hearts III

Senior-Moderator Avatar von miperco

Standard

http://www.consolewars.de/messageboard/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15960&dateline=143996  9196

L20: Enlightened Avatar von Avi

Standard

Zitat Zitat von miperco Beitrag anzeigen
    Ich schließe mich dieser sachlichen Argumentation vollends an.

"I am not crazy. My reality is just different from yours."

Standard

Was soll man dazu auch anderes sagen? Es sieht einfach klasse aus. Toy Story ist genau wie die anderen Welten vom Look and Feel wieder genial eingefangen, die Schlüsselschwert-Transformationen bereichern das Gameplay super, ich finde es cool, dass Sora anscheinend seinen Flug verlangsamen kann. Wir sehen den jungen Xehanort der wieder etwas Kryptisches labert, aber wieder kleine Details zur Geschichte verrät.

Bitte lass es nicht Ende 2018 werden...
    http://www.consolewars.de/messageboard/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15960&dateline=143996  9196

Standard

Was soll man dazu auch anderes sagen? Es sieht einfach klasse aus. Toy Story ist genau wie die anderen Welten vom Look and Feel wieder genial eingefangen, die Schlüsselschwert-Transformationen bereichern das Gameplay super, ich finde es cool, dass Sora anscheinend seinen Flug verlangsamen kann. Wir sehen den jungen Xehanort der wieder etwas Kryptisches labert, aber wieder kleine Details zur Geschichte verrät.

Bitte lass es nicht Ende 2018 werden...
    Whaaaa, rechtfertige dich doch nicht. Ich sehe es doch genau so, und fand deinen ersten Kommentar zu 100% passend. Und auf die Toy Story Welt freue ich mich schon.

Standard

Weitere Infos von der D23 Expo. Weiterer, spielbarer Charakter

Nomura on a Second Playable Character

“So it would be tough to introduce many, multiple playable characters, but there is an intention of adding a playable character aside from Sora,” Nomura teased. “Unfortunately we’re not able to disclose who it is yet, but there will be [another playable character].”

Nomura on Bigger Parties

Kingdom Hearts III will feature a party system that allows for more than two additional members to fight alongside Sora. This, in part, comes from the decision to get rid of the “Dimension Link” feature from the PSP game Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep.

“D-Link, that has been done away with,” Nomura said. “It was actually a compromise in a previous iteration because we were not able to display multiple characters on that platform in that game,” Nomura said. “We’re able to depict multiple characters. Up to five people can join, even more, multiple characters can join your party.”

Nomura on the Gummi Ship

“In terms of the Gummi Ship making its return, I can confirm on that, but how it is or what has become of it, we’re not able to reveal it at this point,” Nomura said. “We ask you to stay tuned for more information.”

Nomura also hinted at the Gummi Ship offering new or improved elements.

“The staff members on our development team always want to try something new, so even with previously introduced mechanics, they always try to make it their own or tweak it. Even if it is small or minor, we customize it so that it’s for Kingdom Hearts III.”

Nomura on the Toy Story World

Nomura has longed for Toy Story to appear in the Kingdom Hearts series since the release of Kingdom Hearts II.

“Just looking at the trailer, I feel Sora really fit in and matched well with that world, and it’s something I always personally wanted to see – that image of Buzz and Woody coming face to face with Sora in his toy form,” Nomura said. “I had been imaging that in my head, and to be able to execute that into the game is something I’m really excited for and I’m hoping fans feel the same way I do.”

Rather than follow the story of the original film, Pixar made a special request for the Toy Story in Kingdom Hearts III.

“[Pixar] preferred for us to not follow the film directly. They said, ‘Please create something original to Kingdom Hearts,’ so we did not draw any inspiration from the films. It is completely original and exclusive to Kingdom Hearts, so you can almost say it’s a sequel of some sort.”

Nomura his team considered all of the films in the series and made a decision about where to place it. “We placed the narrative in Kingdom Hearts some place after Toy Story 2.” He said he worked very closely with Pixar to get its approval on the new story for the game. “So many rounds of review! I couldn’t believe how many back and forths I had,” he laughed.

The trailer shows Sora, Donald, and Goofy team up with Woody and Buzz to search a new area called Galaxy Toys.

“Galaxy Toys is going to be your primary stage where a lot of the action is going to be happening in this world,” Nomura said. “Because Sora, Donald, and Goofy are toys and very small, the playing field is going to feel very large. We also have multiple floors and each section has its own personality, so to speak.”

The story of the Toy Story world involves searching for Andy, who has gone missing, as well as figuring out why Organization XIII has appeared in that world.

“Rather than having multiple different little worlds, we wanted to make sure we’re providing rich gameplay in an individual world, so we put in a lot of effort and allocated a lot of resources to create these worlds, and it would be sad for players not to enjoy the world and breeze right through it,” Nomura said. “Therefore, we made sure that each of the worlds is designed so players can take their time and enjoy the gameplay that’s available.”

The trailer shows Sora ride a mech, called Gigas, to fight enemies in the area. According to Nomura, this is “to showcase that with the specs of the current generation hardware, it is possible. We’re hoping there’s a surprise element with each new mechanic that is introduced with Kingdom Hearts III, and we’re going to be revealing more information as they become available.”

Nomura on a Switch Version

“The Nintendo Switch is definitely a very interesting piece of hardware, but if we lightly say, ‘Oh yeah, we’ll be on the Nintendo Switch,’ I’m sure people will come back and say, ‘But what about the PS4 and Xbox One? We want them out first. Don’t focus on other platforms,’” Nomura said. “So for now, we want to focus on what platforms we’ve already announced we’re going to be releasing Kingdom Hearts III on. And so after, perhaps, maybe we can start thinking about other possibilities.”

Nomura on Kingdom Hearts Collections for Xbox One

“Just like with the previous answer, if we were to announce yet another non-Kingdom Hearts III [project]…people are going to be like, ‘Hey, what’s going on?’ So we will want to focus on releasing on the platforms that we have already announced,” Nomura said. “Do the Western audiences want Kingdom Hearts titles on the Microsoft or Xbox platforms? Japan might say ‘well, we don’t want any more on Xbox.’”

Nomura also noted Microsoft’s recent announcement of its more powerful Xbox One X, adding, “It also makes you think, ‘Well, do we want to have [the collections] on the Xbox platforms? Isn’t it a bit late in the game?’”

Read more at http://gematsu.com/2017/07/tetsuya-n...mQFFgXkBJiH.99

Standard

Das klingt alles sehr rund, und ich frage mich nun ernsthaft wer dieser spielbare Charakter sein könnte.

Für die Xbox Familie wird es wohl, wenn ich das richtig verstanden habe, keine Remixe (ergo die ganze KH Sammlung) geben, und für die Switch vielleicht irgendwann KH3. Ich würde da die Hoffnung, wenn ich Switcher wäre, nicht ganz aufgeben.

Ansonsten gefällt mir die Dynamik und der saubere Look von Kingdom Hearts 3 sehr. Es gefällt mir das es sehr sehr hochwertig aussieht. Auch was das Gameplay betrifft.

Standard

Das ist das Jahr, in dem es stetig neue Infos geben wird. Die Probleme mit Luminous, dem ersten HD-Projekt nachdem man zahlreiche Handheldableger gemacht hat, der Umschwung auf UE4 und das andere Nebenprojekt von Nomura namens FFVIIR kosten einfach zu viel Zeit.

Wenn das Spiel aber am Ende so genial wird, ist mir das recht. Es wird schon die Box aus Back Cover erwähnt, Malefiz und Carlo sind zurück, Roxas wird erwähnt. Endlich mehr zur Story und die losen Enden verknüpfen. Nächsten Monat dann 'ne Pixar Welt (Toy Story) und einen neuen Trailer. Dann auf Gamescom, TGS etc.
    Ich bin übrigens Prediction God

L15: Wise Avatar von KingOfQueens

Standard

Zitat Zitat von Avi Beitrag anzeigen
    Das klingt alles sehr rund, und ich frage mich nun ernsthaft wer dieser spielbare Charakter sein könnte.

Für die Xbox Familie wird es wohl, wenn ich das richtig verstanden habe, keine Remixe (ergo die ganze KH Sammlung) geben, und für die Switch vielleicht irgendwann KH3. Ich würde da die Hoffnung, wenn ich Switcher wäre, nicht ganz aufgeben.

Ansonsten gefällt mir die Dynamik und der saubere Look von Kingdom Hearts 3 sehr. Es gefällt mir das es sehr sehr hochwertig aussieht. Auch was das Gameplay betrifft.

Schade habe die alten Teile nie gespielt.

L99: LIMIT BREAKER Avatar von Kiera

Standard

Aussehen tut es echt einfach nur genial, hoffe auf Mitte 2018 bis dahin mus ich den Rest nachgeholt haben
    "The world will never cease to forgive my actions!"
    Why, you ask? That's right, it is because I am... Beautiful!!!

Spoiler! Show

Most Wanted

~Final Fantasy VII Remake~||~Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age~|| ~Kingdom Hearts III~ ||~Dissidia Final Fantasy~

Crew Avatar von needcoffee

Standard

Von ...

Now in development
    ... in ...

Coming 2018
    ... geändert. Die Entwicklung geht voran.
    I need coffee ...

Aktuelle Wetten im Angebot:
    Super Mario Odyssey gewinnt den GotY-Award bei den Game Awards 2017 - Anmeldefrist: 01.12.2017
    Verkaufszahlen: Monster Hunter XX (Switch) wird sich öfter als Monster Hunter World (PS4/XBOX/PC) verkaufen - Anmeldefrist: 31.12.2017

L20: Enlightened Avatar von LinkofTime

Standard

Bei dem/n spielbaren charaktere(n) gehe ich von
    Spoiler! Show
    Nutze noch immer nen Röhren-Fernseher, ...
    ... denn HD ist nur ein Mode-Trend

L06: Relaxed Avatar von venroxx

Standard

Zitat Zitat von LinkofTime Beitrag anzeigen
    Bei dem/n spielbaren charaktere(n) gehe ich von
    Spoiler! Show
    Und wieso nicht Riku?

Spoiler! Show

L17: Mentor Avatar von Rhino

Standard

Da bekommt man ja gleich Lust auf Toy Story
    SIeht aufjedenfall genial aus.

all time favorite games
    Final Fantasy 7 / The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time / Nier / Bioshock / Mass Effect 2 / Halo Reach / Rogue Galaxy / Metal gear solid 2 sons of liberty / Super castlevania iv / The Legend of Zelda Breath of the wild

Standard

Zitat Zitat von venroxx Beitrag anzeigen
    Und wieso nicht Riku?

Spoiler! Show
    Spoiler! Show

L13: Maniac Avatar von MrStealyourgirl

Standard

Rikus Story ist ja quasi mit DDD abgeschlossen. Er hatte in zwei Games das Rampenlicht und insgesamt eine runde Charakterentwicklung hingelegt.

Kairi wäre imo die beste Wahl für einen spielbaren Charakter.

L12: Crazy Avatar von Fettbacke

Standard

Bin eigentlich kein Fan von Kingdom Hearts, aber ich muss schon zugeben, dass der neue Trailer richtig genial ausschaut.

L14: Freak Avatar von Miku90
    Ich bleib im Quelldorf Spielt gerade: Splatoon :D

Standard

Zitat Zitat von Avi Beitrag anzeigen

Ob es für die Switch oder PS4 erscheint ist mir sowas von Latte, ich will das Spiel einfach haben, hab mich wie ein Kind gefühlt (im positiven Sinne)als Sora auf das Dach rumlief.

L10: Hyperactive Avatar von madball

Standard

hab öfters gegen fail enix in letzter zeit geschossen aber das könnte ihr bester titel seit jahren werden
    http://s14.directupload.net/file/d/3155/qwgmxco7_png.htm

L13: Maniac Avatar von Mythos

Standard

Bei zwei Szenen musste ich jedoch an FFVersus13 denken. Die Szene wo Sora gegen Heartless-Giganten kämpft (Kampf gegen Eisengiganten) und als Sora in die Roboter eingestiegen ist, und die benutzen könnte (Szene aus FFVS13 wo Noctis in den Roboter einsteigt).

Find ich cool, dass Nomura seine alten Ideen wo anders einbringen konnte.

Standard

Zitat Zitat von Mythos Beitrag anzeigen
    Bei zwei Szenen musste ich jedoch an FFVersus13 denken. Die Szene wo Sora gegen Heartless-Giganten kämpft (Kampf gegen Eisengiganten) und als Sora in die Roboter eingestiegen ist, und die benutzen könnte (Szene aus FFVS13 wo Noctis in den Roboter einsteigt).

Find ich cool, dass Nomura seine alten Ideen wo anders einbringen konnte.
    Stimmt grade das mit den Robotern kam mir auch bekannt vor

Spoiler! Show

Most Wanted

~Final Fantasy VII Remake~||~Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age~|| ~Kingdom Hearts III~ ||~Dissidia Final Fantasy~

Standard

Zitat Zitat von Miku90 Beitrag anzeigen
    Ob es für die Switch oder PS4 erscheint ist mir sowas von Latte, ich will das Spiel einfach haben, hab mich wie ein Kind gefühlt (im positiven Sinne)als Sora auf das Dach rumlief.
    Jetzt wo ich alle KH Games gesammelt habe, kann ich erst Recht KH3 kaum erwarten, vor allem bei der Quali. Ich hoffe ein guter Youtuber macht mit dem Spiel dann später ne coole Let's Play Reihe.

Standard

Weitere Informationen von Nomura. Könnte mit weniger Welten insgesamt leben. DLCs... Na ja, mal abwarten.

Nomura on Keyblade Transformations

“First and foremost, each keyblade will have its own form that it can transform into, and it’s different per keyblade,” Nomura said. “There are at least two different forms it can take. For example, in Toy Story, you saw the giant hammer and then the drill. Another one was at the beginning of the trailer where you saw Sora shoot arrows and it [then] turned into a bazooka, so there are two different forms. It also has multiple layers in terms of transforming; you start out with your first phase of transformation, and if you successfully connect your combos, the [next] transformation will happen.”

Nomura couldn’t share further information about how transformations are activated, adding that, “We’re still trying to finalize the specifications, but that being said, it is subject to change, so it might evolve into something even more impressive.”

Nomura on Summons

Nomura couldn’t share much information about how summons will work, but said that, “If I could provide a glimpse, I’ve made it more pretty. Not just the literal modeling, but it’s more about how we’re expressing it that has become more pretty.”

Nomura on Interactive Environments

“It’s a new mechanic that we’re implementing in Kingdom Hearts III,” Nomura said in regards to interacting with the environment, such as Sora running up cliffs and jumping on floating rubble in the Hercules world. “The Japanese name is Athletic Flow. I don’t know what the English final name is just yet. It’s based on the Flow Motion mechanic, and it’s basically revamped and introduced as a new mechanic in Kingdom Hearts III. You’ll be utilizing the environment to propel yourself to an area that you’re not normally able to go to, or again, running up the cliff during battle. Those can be expected in each of the different worlds you’ll be traversing through.”

Nomura on How Long Development is Taking

“A lot of people have been mentioning and making it sound like ‘Oh, Nomura’s taking too much time,’ and it hurts,“ Nomura said. He continued that the decision to switch development to Unreal Engine 4 was made by those higher up than himself after about a year of development, which caused extensive delays. Certain timing and resource-related challenges within Square Enix also played a role.

“There was a decision made to change to an external [engine]…Unreal Engine 4,” he said. “So we switched over to that. Unfortunately there was a bit of time that needed to be rewinded and started over. So there was a bit of a setback there, but it was a decision that the company had to make, so it was inevitable.”

He continued, “We had a plan of the period that it’s going to take for us to create the content at the start of the project, and we laid out, after such and such years, we would need to add more personnel resources. We had submitted it to our headquarters and had it approved, but internal personnel is very limited, and there are various different projects that happen within our company, so unfortunately timing did not work out. So we had to make due with the timing that was appropriate for the company…the company makes the decisions, so unfortunately sometimes it is out of my control.”

Nomura emphasized that the long development period was not a result of development problems or decisions made by him or his team. “I wanted to emphasize that it wasn’t a problem on our development teams,” he said. “It just happened that way, and there were some decisions that the company had to make, and it just didn’t work out for certain timings that we were hoping to hit.

“It’s kind of out of my hands. I mean, yes, time has passed. But it’s out of my hands.”

Nomura on Revealing Worlds Before Release

“I don’t think we’ll be keeping any worlds secret until the game is released,” Nomura said. “I think we will be introducing them leading up to launch. Nowadays games can add content on after the fact through DLC content, so there’s no need to hide any worlds.”

Nomura on Downloadable Content

“Nothing is set in stone, and I’m afraid we can’t go into details, but I have told the team: Just be prepared to be able to accommodate for something like that,” Nomura said. “We can’t suddenly develop a system where we’re accommodating for downloadable content. So it’s not confirming or denying either way, but just so that the development team will be prepared, I have informed them of making the preparations.”

Nomura on Creating the First Full HD Kingdom Hearts

“I feel like I’ve packed in much more fun than I had in my previous Kingdom Hearts titles,” Nomura said. “Kingdom Hearts III is going to be our first full HD game in our current console generation. It does involve a lot of bandwidth and resources in order to create in full HD, so our directive was to have as many elements [as possible] of gameplay included in one single world, rather than having multiple different little worlds with few elements. We wanted to pack in as many gameplay elements and fun into a single world.”

Nomura concluded, “If we are able to accomplish everything that we did plan out for, I’m pretty confident that people will enjoy and be fully satisfied with the end product.”

Read more at http://gematsu.com/2017/07/tetsuya-n...bTwI0AISpP8.99

Moderator Avatar von SuperTentacle

Standard

Wenn es ne Star Wars Welt gibt holte ich es mir!^^

- Splatoon 2 - Super Mario Odyssey - Die Ballade der Recken -

Standard

Naja DLC ist heutzuatge leider normal.

Spoiler! Show

Most Wanted

Standard

Zitat Zitat von SuperTentacle Beitrag anzeigen
    Wenn es ne Star Wars Welt gibt holte ich es mir!^^
    Ausgeschlossen. EA hat exklusivrechte für das produzieren von Star Wars Content, außer Disney produziert selbst.

Nach dem Trailer jetzt und der ankündigung, dass er wohlballe welten launchen wird, werde ich jetzt aus dem threaus aussteigen. Habe eh schon voel zu viel gesehen

Lesezeichen