mal ne frage sind die maps kostenlos für le besitzer?
und wenn ja wie komme ich kostenlos daran da steht "nutze sie denn ingame store in halo4" nur wo ist der?
Mit Erscheinen des Mappack am Montag wird es wohl ein (Mini)Update geben, welches (im Hauptmenü) einen Punkt "Inhalte herunterladen" hinzufügen dürfte. Ist zwar nur geraten, aber so ist es ja meistens.
Geht bei euch die Spielersuche teilweise gerade auch so lange.
Hab heut Abend btw ein paar Runden "Team Königsmord" gespielt. Ist witzig.
Spartan Ops Season 1 Continues in January
The second half of Spartan Ops Season 1 will resume later in January with brand new episodes, chapters, locations and maps (as discussed in our recent Spartan Ops developer interview). Be sure to tune into the Spike TV 10th Annual Video Game Awards, live on Spike TV, December 7 at 9:00 PM ET/6:00 PM PT for more information and an exclusive first-look at the continuation of Spartan Ops Season 1!
Next Week's Matchmaking Playlist Update
There’s only one thing to say after last week’s Matchmaking playlist update: We got a new King! Since Team Regicide has performed spectacularly (TWtQS), it’s sticking around for another week. So is SWAT, of course. Unfortunately that means one playlist has to say goodbye. Actually, it just has to say “See you later” because it will undoubtedly be back. Leaving temporarily is King of the Hill (wipes away a single tear) and taking its place is Crimson DLC. Before we dip into the specifics of that particular playlist, let’s go over the rather short list of other things included in last Monday’s update.
• Fixed exploit locations on Haven
• Fixed exploit locations on Adrift
• Introduced Ordnance drop issues on Haven (oops)
Please note that the map fixes only affect playlists and not on-disc custom game map variants, and we will fix the Ordnance drop issues in the next playlist update.
If you find yourself wondering why this change list is shorter than previous ones, it’s because we’ve been hard at work on a Title Update, which is slated to release soon. You’ll know it’s out when you’re prompted to download an update upon logging into Halo 4. We will detail the contents of the TU after it’s out (as it contains exploit fixes we don’t want abused any more than they already are while they’re live). We can tell you right now that this particular TU tackles actual game and gameplay issues, not sandbox tweaks and balances. We have another TU in the works and will continue working on the timing and content of the next one. We will update everyone when we have additional information. One TU at a time, as they say.
Wieso lese ich da nix von "Fixed exploit locations on Complex" ?
Oder wurde das mittlerweisle schon gefixt?
Außerdem würden wahrscheinlich zu wenig DLC Spieler unterwegs sein, wenn man nur DLC Spieler miteinander verbinden würde.
Das mit den zu wenig spielern ist quatsch, funktioniert in 1000 anderen games auch die nichtmal ein Zehntel der Halo population haben.
(Klar spielt man nicht "nur" mit leuten die dlc haben, aber eben oft genug das die Karten regelmäßig drankommen)
Wenn das wieder leuft wie in Rach bin ich schwer entteuscht.
tu ist draußen 30 mb
Ich glaube wir können beide zufrieden seinNow, back to the Crimson maps! The 12.10 Matchmaking update will include a brand new Crimson DLC playlist, and it will also integrate the Crimson maps into existing playlists. Let’s tackle the Crimson DLC playlist first. It will be 6 vs. 6 and include the following map and game type combinations:
• Infinity Slayer – Shatter
• Capture the Flag – Shatter
• Extraction – Shatter
• King of the Hill – Shatter
• Infinity Slayer – Wreckage
• Capture the Flag – Wreckage
• King of the Hill – Wreckage
• Oddball – Wreckage
• Infinity Slayer – Harvest
• Capture the Flag – Harvest
• King of the Hill – Harvest
The following Crimson maps will be added into these existing playlists:
• Infinity Slayer – Harvest
• Big Team Infinity Slayer – Wreckage and Shatter
• Dominion – Shatter
• Capture the Flag – Harvest and Wreckage
• SWAT – Harvest
• Team Slayer Pro – Harvest
The Matchmaking algorithm is weighted to match players who have DLC with other players who have DLC so if you have the Crimson Map Pack and you enter a regular playlist, you should see the new maps on a regular basis. This is something we can adjust, so if the new maps aren’t appearing as often as we’d like, we’ll continue to tweak the formula.
Besser hätte mans nicht lösen können. 343iThe Matchmaking algorithm is weighted to match players who have DLC with other players who have DLC so if you have the Crimson Map Pack and you enter a regular playlist, you should see the new maps on a regular basis.
The next time you log into Halo 4, you will be prompted to download a title update. This particular title update tackles actual game and gameplay issues, not sandbox tweaks and balances. We have another TU in the works and will continue working on the timing and content of the next one. For now, here is a change list of what was included in today's title update.
• Implemented general stability improvements
• Fixed glitch where quickly reloading after firing the Boltshot resulted in an instant reload
• Fixed glitch where sprinting prior to activating the Hardlight Shield allowed players to move faster
• Fixed glitch were players could throw a grenade and then immediately sprint afterwards to perform a high velocity grenade
• Fixed glitch where Mantis could fire more rockets without reloading if the machine gun was fired partway through unleashing the charged missile barrage
• Fixed issue where DLC was unavailable for other profiles on the same console
• Fixed issue where DLC disappeared after console reboot
• Fixed issue where players could not unlock Campaign completion achievements when using a rally point other than Alpha for any mission to finish the Campaign
• Fixed issue where players were not given credit for completion of a Spartan Ops Episode Difficulty Challenge when completing it through Matchmaking
• Fixed issue where players with 99 or more Xbox LIVE friends could not get File recommendations
• Fixed issue where loadout configurations were lost if the game was booted and then powered off before passing the “Press START” screen
• Fixed issue where attempting to upload large films to the File Share under poor network conditions caused the upload to fail
• Improved time to load variants with separate profiles
• Fixed issue where moving a profile from one controller port to another after relaunching the game reset loadout settings
• Improved consistency of random ordnance navigation marker display
• Fixed performance issues when launching Halo Waypoint from Halo 4
We will update everyone when we have more information about the next Halo 4 TU. If you'd like to read more about this TU or the upcoming Matchmaking playlist update, please check out the 12.06 edition of the Halo Bulletin.
keine ahnung wie sich die map spielen wird aber vom aussehen her gefällt sie mir am besten von den drei neuen karten
Alle Maps finde ich nicht dolle -.- Nur Heaven, die finde ich klasse.
Das Titel Update behebt viele nervige Kleinigkeiten - super!
Think like a Gamer
morgen auch mal das TU saugen und ein paar runden spielen al wieder.
Die Maps kommen ja erst Montag, oder?